The rest of my problem is with the story itself. Jin Yong's book series is filled with crazy and interesting stories. Quach Tinh's is the series that I find the most boring. "A Hero Born" ends with a dramatic twist that means readers won't get any endings until they've read the next books. It's a pretty sour pill to swallow if you don't like the book and I think readers should read it first. Especially when the climax is told halfway through the book through clumsy storytelling.
Legends are Born in December, Funny Shirts for Men, Birthday Gift Shirt, Husband Shirt, December Birthday Gift
So would I recommend the book? Sure. Should I recommend it before other books? Are not. If time or budget is a factor, there are other books, including those by Jin Yong, that are more worthy of one's time. I think Quach Tinh's story is best suited for a reading session on the beach, a road trip or a long flight where you need something simple and fun to pass the time.






0 Comments