LEGENDS ARE BORN ON December, December Birthday Shirt, Aged to Perfection, Birthday Gift for Men and Women

 I enjoyed this epic story based on true historical events and sleepless nights because of the amazing stories about the heroes I love. I enjoyed and looked forward to the illustrations scattered throughout the book as they provided an extra addition to the story as I visualized the locations and envisioned the characters and time periods. Book 2 simply came fast enough. Thank St. Martin's Press for a free ARC copy of this wonderful book. My reviews are my own and voluntary.

LEGENDS ARE BORN ON December, December Birthday Shirt, Aged to Perfection, Birthday Gift for Men and Women

This book has been advertised as "The Lord of the Rings of China". When I first received the email while this book was being translated, I knew I had to read it. A Hero Born by Jin Yong, translated by Anna Holmwood is the first book in The Hero of the Condor 1 series. This epic begins with the brothers in hand, Skyfury Guo and Ironheart Yang and Song. The novel takes place in 1200 AD China during the Jin-Song War. When Guo and Yang were murdered, their wives gave birth to a son but separated. Guo Jing grew up under Genghis Khan and trained in martial arts. The rest of the book is about his return to China to fulfill his destiny.

Buy this shirt:  Click here to buy this Luxashirt – The Greatest Danger To American Freedom Is A Government That Ignores The Constitution T-Shirt



LEGENDS ARE BORN ON December, December Birthday Shirt, Aged to Perfect Unisex Hoodie Shirt
LEGENDS ARE BORN ON December, December Birthday Shirt, Aged to Perfect Unisex Hoodie Shirt
LEGENDS ARE BORN ON December, December Birthday Shirt, Aged to Perfect Tank Top Shirt
LEGENDS ARE BORN ON December, December Birthday Shirt, Aged to Perfect Tank Top Shirt
LEGENDS ARE BORN ON December, December Birthday Shirt, Aged to Perfect Sweater Shirt
LEGENDS ARE BORN ON December, December Birthday Shirt, Aged to Perfect Sweater Shirt
LEGENDS ARE BORN ON December, December Birthday Shirt, Aged to Perfect Shirt Best Sale
LEGENDS ARE BORN ON December, December Birthday Shirt, Aged to Perfect Shirt Best Sale
LEGENDS ARE BORN ON December, December Birthday Shirt, Aged to Perfect Hoodie shirt
LEGENDS ARE BORN ON December, December Birthday Shirt, Aged to Perfect Hoodie shirt
LEGENDS ARE BORN ON December, December Birthday Shirt, Aged to Perfect Gift Shirt
LEGENDS ARE BORN ON December, December Birthday Shirt, Aged to Perfect Gift Shirt


Buy Now: LEGENDS ARE BORN ON December, December Birthday Shirt, Aged to Perfection, Birthday Gift for Men and Women

Post a Comment

0 Comments