LEGENDS ARE BORN ON October, Birthday Shirt, Aged to Perfection, Birthday Gift for Men and Women

 DNF. I feel guilty for not finishing this, because I don't even think there's anything particularly wrong with it, except that we're not fighting right now.

I tried to read the intro three times before I decided it was too dry and skipped the first part. In the beginning, we meet two heroes, Skyfury Guo and Ironheart Yang, who feel a strong desire to become heroes, but are similar to SpongeBob and Patrick in their abilities. I hate to say it- because I know this is a beloved piece of literature in China, but the whole thing just feels a little cartoonish.

LEGENDS ARE BORN ON October, Birthday Shirt, Aged to Perfection, Birthday Gift for Men and Women

The part that I've read is technically all of the hero's backstory: what happened in the months before he was born. I could have continued if the intro was dropped and the back story was reduced to 10-15 pages. (If we're watching the side story: "Kao Jing, son of the Song patriot was murdered," this is what I noticed in the book, the Song patriot was murdered.) If the pace is that slow. hey, 15% of the book is the back story, I just don't want to continue.

Buy this shirt:  Click here to buy this Luxashirt – The Greatest Danger To American Freedom Is A Government That Ignores The Constitution T-Shirt

LEGENDS ARE BORN ON October, Birthday Shirt, Aged to Perfection, Birth Unisex Hoodie Shirt
LEGENDS ARE BORN ON October, Birthday Shirt, Aged to Perfection, Birth Unisex Hoodie Shirt
LEGENDS ARE BORN ON October, Birthday Shirt, Aged to Perfection, Birth Tank Top Shirt
LEGENDS ARE BORN ON October, Birthday Shirt, Aged to Perfection, Birth Tank Top Shirt
LEGENDS ARE BORN ON October, Birthday Shirt, Aged to Perfection, Birth Sweater Shirt
LEGENDS ARE BORN ON October, Birthday Shirt, Aged to Perfection, Birth Sweater Shirt
LEGENDS ARE BORN ON October, Birthday Shirt, Aged to Perfection, Birth Shirt Best Sale
LEGENDS ARE BORN ON October, Birthday Shirt, Aged to Perfection, Birth Shirt Best Sale
LEGENDS ARE BORN ON October, Birthday Shirt, Aged to Perfection, Birth Hoodie shirt
LEGENDS ARE BORN ON October, Birthday Shirt, Aged to Perfection, Birth Hoodie shirt
LEGENDS ARE BORN ON October, Birthday Shirt, Aged to Perfection, Birth Gift Shirt
LEGENDS ARE BORN ON October, Birthday Shirt, Aged to Perfection, Birth Gift Shirt

Buy Now: LEGENDS ARE BORN ON October, Birthday Shirt, Aged to Perfection, Birthday Gift for Men and Women

Post a Comment

0 Comments