LEGENDS ARE BORN ON September, Birthday Shirt, Aged to Perfection, Birthday Gift for Men and Women

 The action scenes are not very interesting to me. I read once, that the difference between a good action scene and a bad one, is that a bad scene will only describe what is happening. Good action scenes describe how a character feels when they get into the action. This is the case where movements are fully described, but completely without sensation.

I had a hard time visualizing the setting and the characters. The villains, from what I've read, don't look like they'll have much meat left at any point. Just hooded characters, cruel magistrates, maybe a shady emperor or something. It's a dating method of storytelling. Understandable, since it was originally written in 1957, but also something I don't want to read right now.

LEGENDS ARE BORN ON September, Birthday Shirt, Aged to Perfection, Birthday Gift for Men and Women

I might come back to this at some point, knowing what I know and skip the back story because the premise sounds really interesting (Genghis Khan!) But it won't be soon and I'm not want to leave the book unreviewed on NetGalley. I have tried it. I made it through 70 dense pages or so.

Thanks to the publisher and NetGalley who provided a copy in exchange for a review

Buy this shirt:  Click here to buy this Luxashirt – LEGENDS ARE BORN ON September, Birthday Shirt, Aged to Perfection, Birthday Gift for Men and Women

LEGENDS ARE BORN ON September, Birthday Shirt, Aged to Perfection, Bir Unisex Hoodie Shirt
LEGENDS ARE BORN ON September, Birthday Shirt, Aged to Perfection, Bir Unisex Hoodie Shirt
LEGENDS ARE BORN ON September, Birthday Shirt, Aged to Perfection, Bir Gift Shirt
LEGENDS ARE BORN ON September, Birthday Shirt, Aged to Perfection, Bir Gift Shirt
LEGENDS ARE BORN ON September, Birthday Shirt, Aged to Perfection, Bir Tank Top Shirt
LEGENDS ARE BORN ON September, Birthday Shirt, Aged to Perfection, Bir Tank Top Shirt
LEGENDS ARE BORN ON September, Birthday Shirt, Aged to Perfection, Bir Sweater Shirt
LEGENDS ARE BORN ON September, Birthday Shirt, Aged to Perfection, Bir Sweater Shirt
LEGENDS ARE BORN ON September, Birthday Shirt, Aged to Perfection, Bir Shirt Best Sale
LEGENDS ARE BORN ON September, Birthday Shirt, Aged to Perfection, Bir Shirt Best Sale
LEGENDS ARE BORN ON September, Birthday Shirt, Aged to Perfection, Bir Hoodie shirt
LEGENDS ARE BORN ON September, Birthday Shirt, Aged to Perfection, Bir Hoodie shirt

Buy Now: LEGENDS ARE BORN ON September, Birthday Shirt, Aged to Perfection, Birthday Gift for Men and Women

Post a Comment

0 Comments