This book has become my favorite book. It is so detailed and informational. I like how it talks about 2 different main characters. I like how Salva never gives up, he still had hope, Which made me have hope for him. COnnecting to Salva is hard for me, I have never been in that situation. I find so surprising that you don't really hear Nya complain about her water, but for me when I see a little dirt in my water I don't drink it. I find it amazing how these people in Sudan living like this, bad water not a lot of food. I never really thought too much about this problem. Each time I heard Salva talk about his parents I would keep telling myself, his family is alive, his family is alive, his family is alive. Salva got stronger from his uncle and his family, which gave me hope for his family. I am so glad that I was introduced to this book by Mr. Errico, reading with the class made the experience more fun. Also, I loved the class discussions because it made me think more deeply about the text, and made me ask more questions. I recommend this book to people who love personal stories, and if you would like to know about what happened in Sudan during that time.
Buy this shirt: Click here to buy this luxashirt.com – BEHIND EVERY VOLLEYBALL GIRL WHO BELIEVES IN HERSELF SHIRT





Home: Click here to visit Luxashirt
https://luxashirt.com/product/behind-every-volleyball-girl-who-believe-in-herself-shirt/
0 Comments