I can make a text-to-world connection the South Sudanese refugee crisis and the situation Salva and Nya is in. Last week, I participated in SHASMUN VII as the delegate of South Africa. We had a variety of constructive and fruitful debates, including a debate on resolution of the South Sudanese refugee crisis. This debate further enhanced my learning on the background history and the current situation inn South Sudan. It also put me in the shoes of the UN that strived to build a better future for Nya and Salva. Furthermore, this experience relates to the political video we watched in class because the exact same thing happened in the conference. In the video, USA vetoed the resolution by the United Nations of aborting weapon transportation to South Sudan, which could possibly save thousands of lives. At the conference, Congo and Kenya submitted a clause on the s of weapon transportation, but the delegate of USA, pertaining to his country stance, vetoed it by striking the clause.
Buy this shirt: Click here to buy this luxashirt.com – I LIKE DOGS AND PADDLE BOARDING AND MAYBE 3 PEOPLE SHIRT





Home: Click here to visit Luxashirt
https://luxashirt.com/product/i-like-dogs-and-paddle-boarding-and-maybe-3-people-shirt/
0 Comments