official I’M DANISH I AM FABULOUSBECAUSE PERFECT DOESN’T EXIST AND NORMAL IS BORING SHIRT

This book follows two main characters, Nya, a child living in Southern Sudan, who must spend every day walking to and from a pond bringing water to her family, and Salva, who twenty-three years earlier became a refugee when his village was attacked by soldiers from the north. The story about Salva is the longer of the two and follows the eleven-year-old as he runs from his school and must somehow cross hundreds of miles of desert, swamp, and forest to reach safety. After six years in the refugee camp, Salva faces terror once again as the Ethiopian soldiers force all the Sudanese refugees back into Sudan, killing hundreds in the process. But Salva finds the strength and hope to survive and becomes a leader among what has become known as the Lost Boys of the Sudan. These boys were orphans who struggled to survive on their own. Some of these boys were able to find a way to not only survive, but to help those left behind. Salva's story intersects with Nya's in an interesting way, showing that the efforts of one can have a far-reaching effect.

Buy this shirt:  Click here to buy this luxashirt.com – I’M DANISH I AM FABULOUSBECAUSE PERFECT DOESN’T EXIST AND NORMAL IS BORING SHIRT

I'M DANISH I AM FABULOUSBECAUSE PERFECT DOESN'T EXIST AND NORMAL IS BO Hoodie shirt
I’M DANISH I AM FABULOUSBECAUSE PERFECT DOESN’T EXIST AND NORMAL IS BO Hoodie shirt
I'M DANISH I AM FABULOUSBECAUSE PERFECT DOESN'T EXIST AND NORMAL IS BO Women's Shirt
I’M DANISH I AM FABULOUSBECAUSE PERFECT DOESN’T EXIST AND NORMAL IS BO Women’s Shirt
I'M DANISH I AM FABULOUSBECAUSE PERFECT DOESN'T EXIST AND NORMAL IS BO Tank Top Shirt
I’M DANISH I AM FABULOUSBECAUSE PERFECT DOESN’T EXIST AND NORMAL IS BO Tank Top Shirt
I'M DANISH I AM FABULOUSBECAUSE PERFECT DOESN'T EXIST AND NORMAL IS BO Sweater Shirt
I’M DANISH I AM FABULOUSBECAUSE PERFECT DOESN’T EXIST AND NORMAL IS BO Sweater Shirt
I'M DANISH I AM FABULOUSBECAUSE PERFECT DOESN'T EXIST AND NORMAL IS BO Shirt Best Sale
I’M DANISH I AM FABULOUSBECAUSE PERFECT DOESN’T EXIST AND NORMAL IS BO Shirt Best Sale


Home: Click here to visit Luxashirt


https://luxashirt.com/product/im-danish-i-am-fabulousbecause-perfect-doesnt-exist-and-normal-is-boring-shirt/

Post a Comment

0 Comments