official I’M FINNISH I AM FABULOUS BECAUSE PERFECT DOESN’T EXIST AND NORMAL IS BORING SHIRT

Parks intended this book for children to read, so there is not the terror or violence that this book could contain. It does contain some difficult situations -- a boy carried off by a lion in the night, the burning of a village, etc.

I would read this book before handing it to a student younger than 6th grade.

One more comment, because the book ends with an addendum about an elementary school putting a well in the girl's village, students may want to initiate a project like the one in the book. Be careful if you do this with the kids, so that your money really goes to putting in a well, and not in some warlord's pocket. Rotary does projects like this -- and others of course -- and that might be the way to go.
 

Buy this shirt:  Click here to buy this luxashirt.com – I’M FINNISH I AM FABULOUS BECAUSE PERFECT DOESN’T EXIST AND NORMAL IS BORING SHIRT

I'M FINNISH I AM FABULOUS BECAUSE PERFECT DOESN'T EXIST AND NORMAL IS Hoodie shirt
I’M FINNISH I AM FABULOUS BECAUSE PERFECT DOESN’T EXIST AND NORMAL IS Hoodie shirt
I'M FINNISH I AM FABULOUS BECAUSE PERFECT DOESN'T EXIST AND NORMAL IS Women's Shirt
I’M FINNISH I AM FABULOUS BECAUSE PERFECT DOESN’T EXIST AND NORMAL IS Women’s Shirt
I'M FINNISH I AM FABULOUS BECAUSE PERFECT DOESN'T EXIST AND NORMAL IS Tank Top Shirt
I’M FINNISH I AM FABULOUS BECAUSE PERFECT DOESN’T EXIST AND NORMAL IS Tank Top Shirt
I'M FINNISH I AM FABULOUS BECAUSE PERFECT DOESN'T EXIST AND NORMAL IS Sweater Shirt
I’M FINNISH I AM FABULOUS BECAUSE PERFECT DOESN’T EXIST AND NORMAL IS Sweater Shirt
I'M FINNISH I AM FABULOUS BECAUSE PERFECT DOESN'T EXIST AND NORMAL IS Shirt Best Sale
I’M FINNISH I AM FABULOUS BECAUSE PERFECT DOESN’T EXIST AND NORMAL IS Shirt Best Sale

Home: Click here to visit Luxashirt



https://luxashirt.com/product/im-finnish-i-am-fabulous-because-perfect-doesnt-exist-and-normal-is-boring-shirt/


Post a Comment

0 Comments