official I’M FRENCH I AM FABULOUS BECAUSE PERFECT DOESN’T EXIST AND NORMAL IS BORING SHIRT

Book is told from two viewpoints. One is a girl walking each day to get the water her family needs which she carries home in plastic gallon jugs. The trip takes her all day and while not mentioned in the story, this could be a dangerous trip for her. The second viewpoint is from a boy in the 80's who is at school when his village is attacked. He runs into the woods and that is the last of his childhood of living with family or a village. He is in fact one of the Lost Boys.

The two stories come together in an upbeat ending meant to inspire the reader to make a better world.

Buy this shirt:  Click here to buy this luxashirt.com – I’M FRENCH I AM FABULOUS BECAUSE PERFECT DOESN’T EXIST AND NORMAL IS BORING SHIRT

I'M FRENCH I AM FABULOUS BECAUSE PERFECT DOESN'T EXIST AND NORMAL IS B Hoodie shirt
I’M FRENCH I AM FABULOUS BECAUSE PERFECT DOESN’T EXIST AND NORMAL IS B Hoodie shirt
I'M FRENCH I AM FABULOUS BECAUSE PERFECT DOESN'T EXIST AND NORMAL IS B Women's Shirt
I’M FRENCH I AM FABULOUS BECAUSE PERFECT DOESN’T EXIST AND NORMAL IS B Women’s Shirt
I'M FRENCH I AM FABULOUS BECAUSE PERFECT DOESN'T EXIST AND NORMAL IS B Tank Top Shirt
I’M FRENCH I AM FABULOUS BECAUSE PERFECT DOESN’T EXIST AND NORMAL IS B Tank Top Shirt
I'M FRENCH I AM FABULOUS BECAUSE PERFECT DOESN'T EXIST AND NORMAL IS B Sweater Shirt
I’M FRENCH I AM FABULOUS BECAUSE PERFECT DOESN’T EXIST AND NORMAL IS B Sweater Shirt
I'M FRENCH I AM FABULOUS BECAUSE PERFECT DOESN'T EXIST AND NORMAL IS B Shirt Best Sale
I’M FRENCH I AM FABULOUS BECAUSE PERFECT DOESN’T EXIST AND NORMAL IS B Shirt Best Sale


Home: Click here to visit Luxashirt


https://luxashirt.com/product/im-french-i-am-fabulous-because-perfect-doesnt-exist-and-normal-is-boring-shirt/

Post a Comment

0 Comments