A fascinating history I never knew about my home area (Upstate NY!) Or so many damn attempts to get across to Canada that failed miserably. This is a sad and hilarious book that's totally worth your time if you're into some true crime in history, Irish history, or a windmill-leaning story. Glad to put this one next to a bunch of other books about how lousy England is.
My Time In Uniform Is Over But My Watch Never Ends T-Shirt
A great American History lesson we never took in school. The amazing true story of Irish Americans invading Canada to force Britain to give up Ireland. Wow... Finally, I think I'm reading a Monty Python script. It was a good read on a little-known piece of both Irish and American history. The Irish fight for freedom is long and it sounds like it's breaking. Thank you for making us more aware by shedding light on this part of the struggle.
Buy this shirt: Click here to buy this Luxashirt – My Time In Uniform Is Over But My Watch Never Ends T-Shirt






Buy Now: My Time In Uniform Is Over But My Watch Never Ends T-Shirt
0 Comments