Official Nobody Wanted To Be There But We Went Anyway shirt, Veterans T-Shirt

 I read this book to research for my next novel. It's a bit of history that I didn't know at all. The author skillfully intertwines Irish history with American and Canadian history. All of this shortly after the Civil War.

What I like:

I have learned a lot from this audiobook.

The narrator is so good!

It's very readable and the speed is not fast.

Nobody Wanted To Be There But We Went Anyway shirt, Veterans T-Shirt

What I don't like:

The text has weird sentences. (ie war isn't fun anymore) as long as it's fun anymore.

I feel like the author is biased

A very interesting read. I didn't know this even happened.

Buy this shirt:  Click here to buy this Luxashirt – Nobody Wanted To Be There But We Went Anyway shirt, Veterans T-Shirt

Nobody Wanted To Be There But We Went Anyway T-Shirt Unisex Hoodie Shirt
Nobody Wanted To Be There But We Went Anyway T-Shirt Unisex Hoodie Shirt
Nobody Wanted To Be There But We Went Anyway T-Shirt Tank Top Shirt
Nobody Wanted To Be There But We Went Anyway T-Shirt Tank Top Shirt
Nobody Wanted To Be There But We Went Anyway T-Shirt Sweater Shirt
Nobody Wanted To Be There But We Went Anyway T-Shirt Sweater Shirt
Nobody Wanted To Be There But We Went Anyway T-Shirt Shirt Best Sale
Nobody Wanted To Be There But We Went Anyway T-Shirt Shirt Best Sale
Nobody Wanted To Be There But We Went Anyway T-Shirt Hoodie shirt
Nobody Wanted To Be There But We Went Anyway T-Shirt Hoodie shirt
Nobody Wanted To Be There But We Went Anyway T-Shirt Gift Shirt
Nobody Wanted To Be There But We Went Anyway T-Shirt Gift Shirt


Buy Now: Nobody Wanted To Be There But We Went Anyway shirt, Veterans T-Shirt

Post a Comment

0 Comments