A delightful, well-researched book, Klein tells the little-known story of Irishmen fighting for Irish freedom in America. Multiple contexts are provided to understand Irish and English emotions (both politically and personally), culminating in the Great Famine when millions of Irish died and millions traveled to America to avoid the potato famine. The Irish fought on both sides in the American Civil War, but many see the battle as training ground for a larger, more important war - the Irish's fight for freedom from Britain.
Vietnam Veteran I Am Not A Hero But I Did Have The Honor Of Walking Beside A Few T-Shirt
As with any story about a large group of people, political and ideological differences divided those planning the liberation of Ireland. The focus here, as the title suggests, is on the Irish nationalists' decision to hurt Britain by invading Canada. Three major plans of invasion in a few years led to battles, breaking the law of neutrality, political fights, and ultimately the unforeseeable consequences of it all: Canada as a separate nation. The political maneuvers were fascinating, with the US secretly (or not) claiming Canada for its own, Irish nationalists attempting to hold hostages on the mainland to negotiate independence for the country. Ireland, and individuals seeking glory.
Buy this shirt: Click here to buy this Luxashirt – Vietnam Veteran I Am Not A Hero But I Did Have The Honor Of Walking Beside A Few T-Shirt






Buy Now: Vietnam Veteran I Am Not A Hero But I Did Have The Honor Of Walking Beside A Few T-Shirt.
0 Comments