Irish Americans one year after the Civil War invaded Canada and tried to hold it hostage until Britain freed Ireland. A bit of a crazy story that’s true.
This is really well researched and well done. I had no idea about this. It did feel like there was of the Irish constantly stepping on rakes over and over. The worst part is, in many of the cases, they put the rakes there in the first place.
Official Who Needs A Superhero When Your Papa Is A Veteran T-Shirt
The Irish invaded Canada? I was captured, in a sense, by the title; and, at the end of the experience, happy I read Christopher Klein’s latest book When The Irish Invaded Canada: The Incredible True Story of the Civil War Veterans Who Fought for Ireland’s Freedom. Klein lives in Andover, Massachusetts, and has authored four books previous to this publication. He has written for the New York Times, Boston Globe, as well as, Smithsonian.com and History.com.
Buy this shirt: Click here to buy this Luxashirt – Who Needs A Superhero When Your Papa Is A Veteran T-Shirt






0 Comments