After breaking up due to unfortunate circumstances and realizing that I simply couldn't have her, I have to admit that I don't hate her. I have to admit that you definitely made life a little harder.
I remember having a conversation with one of my good friends. It's a conversation about the type of man she wants and what kind of man he should be.
I remember thinking- what a fairy tale. Those men don't exist.
As a realist, I have not been able to accept the minimal flirting of dating and making the main demands of a man - loyalty, honesty, and respect.
After dating this man, I can't accept anyone mediocre anymore.
I must admit. After our relationship ended, I wondered what lessons I could learn from him, from us. Then it occurred to me - my standards for a man are now higher than ever and at the same time, it haunts me to realize that chivalry is not so common these days.
My dear girls, if you haven't experienced such persistence, respectability, spontaneity, making you feel like you're the only one in the flirting room… keep waiting for the men This man exists.
Buy this shirt: Click here to buy this luxashirt.com – HE TREATS ME LIKE A PRINCESS LADIES T-SHIRT
Home: Click here to visit Luxashirt




0 Comments