Always beer o clock at the campsite Camping T-Shirt

 

How the hell did this guy get published? He can't write. As I was reading this I kept thinking I was reading some 14 year old kid's blog. Seriously, guy, get an editor! I would be embarrassed as hell if I were him.

Anyway, this "book" just seemed like some frat-boy bragging about how many women he had sex with. There were a few funny stories in here, but not enough to really distract me from the horrible writing.
 


Buy Other Products: Click here to buy Luxashirt.com –  Always beer o clock at the campsite Camping T-Shirt

Always beer o clock at the campsite Camping T-Shirt

Always beer o clock at the campsite Camping T-Shirt

Always beer o clock at the campsite Camping T-Shirt

Always beer o clock at the campsite Camping T-Shirt

Always beer o clock at the campsite Camping T-Shirt


Post a Comment

0 Comments