As I Walk Through The Valley Of The Shadow Of Death, I Fear No Evil, For I Am The Baddest One In The Valley

 The most interesting thing was the long term psychological damage that Shin exhibits (probably) to this day: up to the point of being hurtful, vengeful and downright ignorant to the people and world around him. That, more than anything, shows how easy a person is locked out of their own brains by use of a metaphorical bludgeon, if for the first years of their formation they adhere to a repressive, torture-driven code. I hope, during my lifetime, I'll live to see Kim and his entire Politburo burn to ashes. I hope it won't get replaced by something worse... if that worse actually exists.

Buy Other Products: Click here to buy Luxashirt.com –  As I Walk Through The Valley Of The Shadow Of Death, I Fear No Evil, For I Am The Baddest One In The Valley

As I Walk Through The Valley Of The Shadow Of Death, I Fear No Evil, For I Am The Baddest One In The Valley

As I Walk Through The Valley Of The Shadow Of Death, I Fear No Evil, For I Am The Baddest One In The Valley

As I Walk Through The Valley Of The Shadow Of Death, I Fear No Evil, For I Am The Baddest One In The Valley

As I Walk Through The Valley Of The Shadow Of Death, I Fear No Evil, For I Am The Baddest One In The Valley



Post a Comment

0 Comments