I came across this Huff-Po piece in my travels, after I had written the body of my review, buh-leev me. I was looking for images of the rulers of Trumpistan as GoT characters, when I came across this wonderful article by David Moye. I disagree with most of the assignments he shows, (for example, DJT is nowhere smart enough to be The Night King, or Tyrion Lanister) but had to pinch his Joffrey/Trump image for my central trope. I came up with DJT as JB on my own, before reading this, really, really.
6 Easy Steps To Grab This Product:
- Click the button “Buy Buy this shirt”
- Choose your style: men, women, toddlers, …
- Pic Any color you like!
- Choose size.
- Enter the delivery address.
- Wait for your shirt and let’s take a photograph
Buy this shirt: Luxashirt - BACK OFF! I HAVE A CRAZY SISTER T-Shirt
 |
| BACK OFF! I HAVE A CRAZY SISTER T-Shirt |
 |
| BACK OFF! I HAVE A CRAZY SISTER T-Shirt |
 |
| BACK OFF! I HAVE A CRAZY SISTER T-Shirt |
 |
| BACK OFF! I HAVE A CRAZY SISTER T-Shirt |
0 Comments