I am less circumspect over Jang’s memoir/political treatise/translation manual than my past readings on NK defectors. His is the first memoir from an elite who was less crazed, unthreatened, not tortured, not starved. Plus, one of his assignments included adopting a SK persona to understand the South and translate to Northern elites. So, he got to read lots of SK material. Still, he was formed under such extreme and alien culture that I wonder about his impressions. His life is a shell game that I can’t imagine. Every word and action could be life or death. He grew up in subterfuge. His translator indicates, there is much he couldn’t share in this book…. The intel he shared with SK was probably top shelf. Relating his life and regime to me? I do wonder but I haven’t got the time to probe further. It probably requires a Ph.D.
6 Easy Step To Grab This Product:
- Click the button “Buy this shirt”
- Choose your style: men, women, toddlers, …
- Pic Any color you like!
- Choose size.
- Enter the delivery address.
- Wait for your shirt and let’s take a photograph
Buy Other Products: Click here to buy Luxashirt.com – Be Nice to The Bus Driver It A Long Walk Gift for Bus Driver School Bus Driver Shirt

0 Comments