When I initially posted the "review" below (based solely on leaked segments) the day before Fire and Fury was officially released, I had no idea my little bit of nothing would get as much attention as it has. I also didn't really plan on reading the book. But then somehow the library decided it should order SIXTY copies of the thing and I went from 90th on the wait list to it being my turn before even a week was over (many thanks to the patrons who either removed their names from the list or made a point to return the book right away so everyone could get their chance) and there was a snow day so I had no excuse not to dive right in. So what do I think now that I'm finished? Well, I think we elected fucking Fredo to run our great nation . . . .
6 Easy Steps To Grab This Product:
- Click the button “Buy Buy this shirt”
- Choose your style: men, women, toddlers, …
- Pic Any color you like!
- Choose size.
- Enter the delivery address.
- Wait for your shirt and let’s take a photograph
Buy this shirt: Luxashirt - BEHIND EVERY GREAT DAUGHTER IS A TRULY AWESOME DAD T-Shirt
 |
| BEHIND EVERY GREAT DAUGHTER IS A TRULY AWESOME DAD T-Shirt |
 |
| BEHIND EVERY GREAT DAUGHTER IS A TRULY AWESOME DAD T-Shirt |
 |
| BEHIND EVERY GREAT DAUGHTER IS A TRULY AWESOME DAD T-Shirt |
 |
| BEHIND EVERY GREAT DAUGHTER IS A TRULY AWESOME DAD T-Shirt |
0 Comments