Don't flatter yourself i only look up to you because i'm short T-Shirt

 Today our Führer is attempting to prevent this book’s release. People quoted in the book are also coming forth denying they said some of the things attributed to them. If a copy of this (literally) falls into my lap – like from the sky while I’m sitting on a park bench or something – I may read it. As for what has been leaked so far regarding its contents? All I have to say is . . . . .


Buy this shirt: Luxashirt - Don't flatter yourself i only look up to you because i'm short T-Shirt

Don't flatter yourself i only look up to you because i'm short T-Shirt

Don't flatter yourself i only look up to you because i'm short T-Shirt

Don't flatter yourself i only look up to you because i'm short T-Shirt

Don't flatter yourself i only look up to you because i'm short T-Shirt



https://luxashirt.com/product/dont-flatter-yourself-i-only-look-up-to-you-because-im-short-t-shirt/

Post a Comment

0 Comments