I guess if the Television City deal worked, he wouldn't have been president at all and thus he wouldn't have had the opportunity to call his biggest tenant, Fake News.
6 Easy Steps To Grab This Product:
- Click the button “Buy Buy this shirt”
- Choose your style: men, women, toddlers, …
- Pic Any color you like!
- Choose size.
- Enter the delivery address.
- Wait for your shirt and let’s take a photograph
Buy this shirt: Luxashirt Fishing Sorry I Missed Your Call I Was On My Other Line T-Shirt
 |
| Fishing Sorry I Missed Your Call I Was On My Other Line T-Shirt |
 |
| Fishing Sorry I Missed Your Call I Was On My Other Line T-Shirt |
 |
| Fishing Sorry I Missed Your Call I Was On My Other Line T-Shirt |
 |
| Fishing Sorry I Missed Your Call I Was On My Other Line T-Shirt |
Fishing Sorry I Missed Your Call I Was On My Other Line T-Shirt
0 Comments