Now I do not want to be biased against him; he might have been fortunate, but the writer's constant efforts at propaganda did not help Dong-Hyuk's case in the least.
I watched the video released by North Korea to discredit Dong-Hyuk, and I saw his father, stepmother, neighbors and "friends" talk about him, and I also watched videos of Dong-Hyuk himself. I can honestly say that I was unable to determine who was saying the truth.6 Easy Step To Grab This Product:
- Click the button “Buy this shirt”
- Choose your style: men, women, toddlers, …
- Pic Any color you like!
- Choose size.
- Enter the delivery address.
- Wait for your shirt and let’s take a photograph
 |
| Garden Shirt, Garden Gift, Gardener Gift, Gardening Gift, |
 |
| Garden Shirt, Garden Gift, Gardener Gift, Gardening Gift, |
 |
| Garden Shirt, Garden Gift, Gardener Gift, Gardening Gift, |
 |
| Garden Shirt, Garden Gift, Gardener Gift, Gardening Gift, |
 |
| Garden Shirt, Garden Gift, Gardener Gift, Gardening Gift, |
0 Comments