OF COURSE Trump didn’t think he would win the G.D. election. No one in the universe did. He put his name in the hat as a marketing ploy for his failing brand. Unfortunately for America, no one drinks the Trump Kool-Aid as well as Trump himself so once he was told there was a chance he could win he brainwashed himself into thinking he was qualified for the job.
OF COURSE he sleeps in a different bedroom than Melania. Melania had ZERO intention of ever moving from her gilded penthouse in Trump Tower until the powers that be told her she was obligated to for the sake of public appearance. It’s not like she really hides her distaste when it comes to her husband . . . .
Buy this shirt: Luxashirt - I Am A Gaming Uncle just Like A Normal Uncle Except Much Cooler T-Shirt
 |
| I Am A Gaming Uncle just Like A Normal Uncle Except Much Cooler T-Shirt |
 |
| I Am A Gaming Uncle just Like A Normal Uncle Except Much Cooler T-Shirt |
 |
| I Am A Gaming Uncle just Like A Normal Uncle Except Much Cooler T-Shirt |
 |
| I Am A Gaming Uncle just Like A Normal Uncle Except Much Cooler T-Shirt |
https://luxashirt.com/product/i-am-a-gaming-uncle-just-like-a-normal-uncle-except-much-cooler-t-shirt/
0 Comments