I Do Not Have A Screw Loose i have a screw missing shirt

 OF COURSE Ivanka has her eye set on being the first female president. It’s pretty obvious at this point the Trumps like to fancy themselves as a new and not-so-improved version of the Kennedy clan.


OF COURSE Trump doesn’t read or “really even skim,” but instead engrosses himself in television viewing in order to see just how “fake” the news is that day in order to be able to Twat about it while taking his 3:00 a.m. constitutional every night after his handlers have retired to their beds. Is it really surprising Trump isn't a big reader? He is, after all, the dude who has “the best words” such as . . . .

Buy this shirt: Luxashirt - I Do Not Have A Screw Loose i have a screw missing shirt

I Do Not Have A Screw Loose i have a screw missing shirt

I Do Not Have A Screw Loose i have a screw missing shirt

I Do Not Have A Screw Loose i have a screw missing shirt

I Do Not Have A Screw Loose i have a screw missing shirt



https://luxashirt.com/product/i-do-not-have-a-screw-loose-i-have-a-screw-missing-shirt/

Post a Comment

0 Comments