I Don't Need A Personal Trainer slap food out of my hand shirt

 Once again DUH MOTHERFUCKER. You were the only one stupid enough to believe a fucking white supremacist had the best interest of the country at heart.


OF COURSE everyone who works in the White House right now hates everyone else. Kelly hates everyone most of all. Thank Jeebus he loves this country enough to keep trying to stomp out the dumpster fire which is this presidency with his bare feet every day.

Was I the only person who equated this release to a Kitty Kelley sort “unauthorized biography????” Now, thanks to Trump and his merry band of minions – along with their cease and desist demands, this is sure to be a bestseller . . . .

Buy this shirt: Luxashirt - I Don't Need A Personal Trainer slap food out of my hand shirt

I Don't Need A Personal Trainer slap food out of my hand shirt

I Don't Need A Personal Trainer slap food out of my hand shirt

I Don't Need A Personal Trainer slap food out of my hand shirt

I Don't Need A Personal Trainer slap food out of my hand shirt




https://luxashirt.com/product/i-dont-need-a-personal-trainer-slap-food-out-of-my-hand-shirt/



Post a Comment

0 Comments