This doesn't challenge your assumptions. If it is to be believed, the day-to-day functioning of Trump’s White House appears to be simultaneously worse than we all imagined, and exactly as we all thought it probably was: Trump’s an idiot, the least self-aware person alive, interested only in his own celebrity and validation, and wholly unqualified to be the President of anything. Everyone around him is 1) Trying to save face. 2) Pushing their competing agendas. 3) Making fun of Trump. 4) Stabbing each other in the back. 5) Pulling their hair out. 6) Trying to avoid jail time. 7) Competing for Trump’s attention. 8) Trying to rein Trump in. 9) Trying not to get fired. 10) Trying to get everyone else fired. 11) Failing miserably at everything they do, because they themselves are wholly inept, and generally awful humans.
Buy this shirt: Luxashirt - I don't need therapy i just need to cuddle with my husband Fitted T-Shirt
 |
| I don't need therapy i just need to cuddle with my husband Fitted T-Shirt |
 |
| I don't need therapy i just need to cuddle with my husband Fitted T-Shirt |
 |
| I don't need therapy i just need to cuddle with my husband Fitted T-Shirt |
 |
| I don't need therapy i just need to cuddle with my husband Fitted T-Shirt |
https://luxashirt.com/product/i-dont-need-therapy-i-just-need-to-cuddle-with-my-husband-fitted-t-shirt/
0 Comments