Mr. *president? I’m sorry to just walk in to the oval office, but no one was at the desk and the door was wide open. Should that be?
Trump: “Yeah, I have trouble finding people willing to work for me, so I just leave the door open and let people wander in. Who are you? I hope you’re not from CNN.”
“No sir. My name is Michael Wolff, I’m an author and I want to write a book about you, your administration, and your first year in office. The working title is “The Great Transition: The first 100 Days of the Trump Adiministration”, yeah, that’s the ticket ….hey, have you lost weight? You look amazing!”
Buy this shirt: Luxashirt - I Haven't Lost My Mind T-Shirt
![]() |
| I Haven't Lost My Mind T-Shirt |
![]() |
| I Haven't Lost My Mind T-Shirt |
![]() |
| I Haven't Lost My Mind T-Shirt |
![]() |
| I Haven't Lost My Mind T-Shirt |
https://luxashirt.com/product/i-havent-lost-my-mind-t-shirt/




0 Comments