During his time at home, Jang gradually realized the disparity between the privileged government workers living in the capital and others. This is perhaps best illustrated by the following quote, which I find to be one of the most compelling statements in the book. In this interaction, Jang is talking to a childhood friend who is stuck in their hometown.
"You do not understand, do you? There is no future for me. At least you're in Pyongyang, where you can start your life by working hard. You even have to choose your own career. Here, scrambling for the next meal was the best I could do. Even if I can do it today, I still have to worry about the next day. And next. All my waking hours are spent worrying if I will be able to eat again. We live no better than animals. You witnessed it firsthand at the station. You know the standard greeting is usually 'Have you eaten?' But now, you can't say that, because what can you say in return? 'No, I haven't and what the hell can you do with it?' You can't see? Outside of Pyongyang, it's different. And you don't have those in the capital city either, do you? "
6 Easy Step To Grab This Product:
- Click the button “Buy this shirt”
- Choose your style: men, women, toddlers, …
- Pic Any color you like!
- Choose size.
- Enter the delivery address.
- Wait for your shirt and let’s take a photograph
Buy Other Products: Click here to buy Luxashirt.com – i just wanna say from the bottom of my heart shirt





Buy Other Products: Click here to buy Luxashirt.com – i just wanna say from the bottom of my heart shirt
* HOW TO ORDER?
1. Click it BUY PRODUCT
2. Select style and color
3. Select size
4. Click Buy it Now and the quantity
5. Enter shipping and billing information
5.Done! Simple as that!
TIP: Order 2 or more and SHARE it with your friends, order together save on shipping.
Important: All styles of shirts available! 100% Designed, Shipped, and Printed in the Limited Edition