this book also addresses Shin's attempt to adjust to life outside of North Korea. basically, it's been a struggle. people are not interested in North Korea. he published a journal in South Korea, but no one was interested, no one bought it. it was only after Shin overcame his shame, and fear about sharing his story in speeches that he was able to have a more powerful impact. he bounced around America, from Southern California with a human rights organization to Seattle with a girlfriend, back to South Korea, where he seems unconcerned about assassination attempts and makes YouTube videos of interviews with other defectors. it's not quite the hopeful ending that Harden wants to give us, but one hopes that Shin has many years left to explore his potential and find more meaning in our strange and terrible world. this book certainly succeeded in making me aware of how horrible the conditions are in North Korea. again and again Harden tells us, this is visible in satellite images. we can see the camps. what can be done?
6 Easy Step To Grab This Product:
- Click the button “Buy this shirt”
- Choose your style: men, women, toddlers, …
- Pic Any color you like!
- Choose size.
- Enter the delivery address.
- Wait for your shirt and let’s take a photograph
 |
| I Keep All My Dad Jokes In A Dad-A-Base Shirt For Women Or Men Funny Cute T-Shirt |
 |
| I Keep All My Dad Jokes In A Dad-A-Base Shirt For Women Or Men Funny Cute T-Shirt |
 |
| I Keep All My Dad Jokes In A Dad-A-Base Shirt For Women Or Men Funny Cute T-Shirt |
 |
| I Keep All My Dad Jokes In A Dad-A-Base Shirt For Women Or Men Funny Cute T-Shirt |
 |
| I Keep All My Dad Jokes In A Dad-A-Base Shirt For Women Or Men Funny Cute T-Shirt |
0 Comments