I would not have chosen to read this, but it was picked for book club. I am glad I did read it. (Thanks Myla!) Here is what I liked about the book, and how it affected me.
It was short. The author said what he could and kept it concise. He explained enough political and historical information to make the story relevant, but not so much to turn it into a long, boring commentary. I was unfamiliar with much of that information and so I am thankful to have learned more.6 Easy Step To Grab This Product:
- Click the button “Buy this shirt”
- Choose your style: men, women, toddlers, …
- Pic Any color you like!
- Choose size.
- Enter the delivery address.
- Wait for your shirt and let’s take a photograph
 |
| I Need Beer Shirt, Drinking Beer Shirt, Oktoberfest Shirt, Funny Beer Shirt, Drinking Shirt |
 |
| I Need Beer Shirt, Drinking Beer Shirt, Oktoberfest Shirt, Funny Beer Shirt, Drinking Shirt |
 |
| I Need Beer Shirt, Drinking Beer Shirt, Oktoberfest Shirt, Funny Beer Shirt, Drinking Shirt |
 |
| I Need Beer Shirt, Drinking Beer Shirt, Oktoberfest Shirt, Funny Beer Shirt, Drinking Shirt |
 |
| I Need Beer Shirt, Drinking Beer Shirt, Oktoberfest Shirt, Funny Beer Shirt, Drinking Shirt |
0 Comments