The day Trump was elected President of the USA the world let out a collective gasp, a gasp of absolute horror as the unbelievable actually happened: an unqualified misogynistic climate change denier became one of the most powerful men in the world. I remember walking into work that evening and the atmosphere was utterly dead. Nobody knew quite what to say as even in England we were dismayed and horror struck: we were numb.
Buy this shirt: Luxashirt - I'm No Cactus Expert but i know a prick when i see one shirt

I'm No Cactus Expert but i know a prick when i see one shirt 
I'm No Cactus Expert but i know a prick when i see one shirt 
I'm No Cactus Expert but i know a prick when i see one shirt 
I'm No Cactus Expert but i know a prick when i see one shirt
https://luxashirt.com/product/im-no-cactus-expert-but-i-know-a-prick-when-i-see-one-shirt/
0 Comments