This book left me with a much greater appreciation for who I am and what I have and where I live and all the other blessings in my life. I don't understand why South Korea and the US enabled the wicked leaders to continue their evilness by sending in supplies and aid etc. to them, knowing that the general populace was not being helped, and that it was mostly going to the elite leadership. Can't someone do something to just take those creeps out of power?! It makes me mad, but I don't know what I can do. These kinds of books make me lose faith in humanity. It is a good thing Myla gave us a list of other memoirs that were of the altruistic, warm fuzzy type. I need to go read a couple of those now.
6 Easy Step To Grab This Product:
- Click the button “Buy this shirt”
- Choose your style: men, women, toddlers, …
- Pic Any color you like!
- Choose size.
- Enter the delivery address.
- Wait for your shirt and let’s take a photograph
 |
| IPA Lot When I Drink Shirt, Funny Beer Lover Gift, Holiday Beer Shirt |
 |
| IPA Lot When I Drink Shirt, Funny Beer Lover Gift, Holiday Beer Shirt |
 |
| IPA Lot When I Drink Shirt, Funny Beer Lover Gift, Holiday Beer Shirt |
 |
| IPA Lot When I Drink Shirt, Funny Beer Lover Gift, Holiday Beer Shirt |
 |
| IPA Lot When I Drink Shirt, Funny Beer Lover Gift, Holiday Beer Shirt |
0 Comments