The bad: the book was cockyness 100% - I am the best for thinking this way... I am so great for doing this.... Nobody beats me... My worst fear is having bad partners... Ugh! Come on! At least, Mr Trump, your fears should be based on your own weaknesses but not on the weaknesses of others!
He was so conceited throughout the book that I couldn't really enjoy the parts that I found worth reading! 6 Easy Steps To Grab This Product:
- Click the button “Buy Buy this shirt”
- Choose your style: men, women, toddlers, …
- Pic Any color you like!
- Choose size.
- Enter the delivery address.
- Wait for your shirt and let’s take a photograph
Buy this shirt: Luxashirt Mens Trump 2024 Take America Back Election Patriotic Second Term T-Shirt
Mens Trump 2024 Take America Back Election Patriotic Second Term T-Shirt
0 Comments