official Are You Kitten Me, Cool Cats Lovers shirt, Funny Gift T-Shirt

 The second part of the book concerns the campaign itself, up to the summer of 2020. That part was comparatively less interesting, because we've been bombarded with news about the candidates and the campaign in real-time, so there's not that much new Osnos can provide. (And, reading about the campaign while Trump refuses to concede just makes the entire exercise a little painful.) On the whole, I'd recommend this book as an easy read. I'm normally not keen on books about political figures, especially ones that are so frequently in the news.


But I've just liked Joe Biden for a long time (even though I often dislike his politics--I don't know if that's a distinction without a difference. You tell me.) And I wanted to know more about the man who was the awesome (literally, overwhelming) job of driving the country out of a ditch at the age of (come socially-distanced virtual inauguration) 78. As Biden might say, God help him.

Buy this shirt: Luxashirt - Are You Kitten Me, Cool Cats Lovers shirt, Funny Gift T-Shirt


Are You Kitten Me, Cool Cats Lovers shirt, Funny Gift T-Shirt
Are You Kitten Me, Cool Cats Lovers shirt, Funny Gift T-Shirt Best Sale


Buy Other Products: 


Post a Comment

0 Comments