official Breast Cancer AwarenessThis Is My Figh T-Shirt

 Told in first-person, our protagonist Galadriel aka El narrates her school life with a mix of information and flashbacks. She knows a lot of general history of the world, and she's a bit of an overthinker. I identified with the snarky, sixteen year old with an against-the-world attitude (although I was unfortunately never an all powerful magic-caster) but I can see how the writing style wouldn't be for everyone.

El is part-Indian, part-Welsh and there's real diversity in the school (which makes sense given it's the only magical school of its kind in the entire world). It's Hogwarts only if out of every crevice, a monster tried to eat you. Oh, and instead of teachers, there's a magical void to pluck spellbooks out of.

Breast Cancer AwarenessThis Is My Figh T-Shirt, Gift for Men and Women, hoodie, tank top, sweater, long sleeve t-shirt

Did I mention the monsters?

“You know, it’s almost impressive,” he said after a moment, sounding less wobbly. “You’re nearly dead and you’re still the rudest person I’ve ever met. You're welcome again, by the way”

Found friendships, feuds, alliances and reluctant-allies-to-lovers feature in this well-built story that's rich with lore and history. The ending was deliciously tantalizing. This is one that I am dying to get the next book for, which is going to be a long time considering A Deadly Education is just being released!

If you like your main characters' snarky, your friendships genuine and your monsters under your bed: you're going to want to bite into this.

Buy this shirt: Luxashirt - Breast Cancer AwarenessThis Is My Figh T-Shirt

Breast Cancer AwarenessThis Is My Figh T-Shirt


Buy Other Products: 


https://luxashirt.com/product/i-feel-like-should-clean-the-horse-shirt/

https://luxashirt.com/product/im-not-a-pitbull-im-a-baby-shirt/

https://luxashirt.com/product/im-telling-you-im-not-a-yorkie-shirt/

https://luxashirt.com/product/pitbull-im-telling-you-im-not-a-dog-my-mom-said-im-a-baby/

https://luxashirt.com/product/rottweiler-telling-you-shirt-im-telling-you-im-not-a-dog-my-mom-said-im-a-baby-my-mom-is-always-right-t-shirt/

https://luxashirt.com/product/beware-of-pitbull-they-will-still-your-heart-pit-bull-pibble-t-shirt/

https://luxashirt.com/product/black-woman-melanin-curly-coily-shirt/

https://luxashirt.com/product/breast-cancer-awarenessthis-is-my-figh-t-shirt/





Post a Comment

0 Comments