When Biden won the elections in November, I remember I was jumping with joy. I think that is the thing with fascists. No matter where you live and whether you are their direct subject or not, the celebration when they are thrown out from power cannot be missed.
But having said that, I had next to no information about Biden’s history and politics. I did know @kamalaharris and was actively supporting her for all the LGBTQIA+ positive things that we were saying that Biden’s government would do and look after! This biography by Evan Osnos gave me a sense of who Biden is and what he believes in. It is both informative and interesting.
Osnos traces Biden through the very start. This helps the reader to understand Biden inside out. You would learn through this book that Biden during his years in the senate under the Obama government made a lot of bonds with other nations. I might not always agree with what this nation or their leaders said, but he ensured that there is communication. Moreover, that is whats the most important thing according to me.
Sitting at a slightly less than 200 pages, this book is a quick and breezy read. But don’t think it won’t educate you on the man that is on the cover, because it for sure knows that person well and wants you to know him too.
Pick it up, Biden deserves to be known. He is the future of America now. And hopefully, with Kamla Harris by his side, he would be doing great!
Buy this shirt: Luxashirt - They Don’t Know That We Know They Know T-Shirt

Buy Other Products:
0 Comments