Poppy Knows Everything T-Shirt, Vintage Retro tshirt, Funny Gift Idea for Grandpa

 Only few books can make me stay awake for more than 24 hours when in the next morning I have to wake up early for university, and "Dear Leader" is one of them. I couldn't put it down no matter what and it even made me cry at five in the morning.

I already had some information about what goes on in North Korea of oppression, but this book gave me lot of new information that at several times left me with a dropped jaw and anger. Although I am not that much happy where I live and war or bombings happen from years to years, I really feel so lucky and privileged that I was born here and not in North Korea. The worth thing ever is living a life with no freedom. I hope with all of my heart that one day the people of North Korea will know freedom.

Buy Other Products: Click here to buy Luxashirt.com – Poppy Knows Everything T-Shirt, Vintage Retro tshirt, Funny Gift Idea for Grandpa

Poppy Knows Everything T-Shirt, Vintage Retro tshirt, Funny Gift Idea for Grandpa

Poppy Knows Everything T-Shirt, Vintage Retro tshirt, Funny Gift Idea for Grandpa

Poppy Knows Everything T-Shirt, Vintage Retro tshirt, Funny Gift Idea for Grandpa

Poppy Knows Everything T-Shirt, Vintage Retro tshirt, Funny Gift Idea for Grandpa

Poppy Knows Everything T-Shirt, Vintage Retro tshirt, Funny Gift Idea for Grandpa



Post a Comment

0 Comments