I’m not sure what to say about this book other than it left me angry and uncertain about what I could do to help. I grew up reading Holocaust books but it all seemed pretend to me until I got older and realized real people were affected by Hitler. Right NOW something far worse is happening and we are just standing by not helping in any way. Many refuges are in China and South Korea but need a great deal of mental health assistance to allow them to function as a human being with feelings and emotions. It breaks my heart and I want to find out more about how to help. In the meantime, I think everyone should read this book to find out more about what is going on in the world around us!
6 Easy Step To Grab This Product:
- Click the button “Buy this shirt”
- Choose your style: men, women, toddlers, …
- Pic Any color you like!
- Choose size.
- Enter the delivery address.
- Wait for your shirt and let’s take a photograph
 |
| Ring Security Shirt, Ring Security Boys Shirt, Bridal Party Shirts |
 |
| Ring Security Shirt, Ring Security Boys Shirt, Bridal Party Shirts |
 |
| Ring Security Shirt, Ring Security Boys Shirt, Bridal Party Shirts |
 |
| Ring Security Shirt, Ring Security Boys Shirt, Bridal Party Shirts |
 |
| Ring Security Shirt, Ring Security Boys Shirt, Bridal Party Shirts |
0 Comments