Shuh Duh Fuh Cup Funny Bear Drinking Beer Camping Pullover SHIRT

 I was asked to review this book to see if it would be appropriate for the junior high library. I know this book will make you think and I believe students would be wise to read this book and become educated on North Korea. It is hard to believe what life is like in North Korea and that these camps have gone on for so long. I was already shocked by “ordinary” life in North Korea after reading NOTHING TO ENVY. Both are horrific, though in different ways.

Buy Other Products: Click here to buy Luxashirt.com – Shuh Duh Fuh Cup Funny Bear Drinking Beer Camping Pullover SHIRT

Shuh Duh Fuh Cup Funny Bear Drinking Beer Camping Pullover SHIRT

Shuh Duh Fuh Cup Funny Bear Drinking Beer Camping Pullover SHIRT

Shuh Duh Fuh Cup Funny Bear Drinking Beer Camping Pullover SHIRT

Shuh Duh Fuh Cup Funny Bear Drinking Beer Camping Pullover SHIRT

Shuh Duh Fuh Cup Funny Bear Drinking Beer Camping Pullover SHIRT



Post a Comment

0 Comments