We, the citizens of the United States, are in danger. Our Democracy is in trouble. We must come out and vote for Democrats in the midterms in such numbers that the shenanigans by the republicans to keep us from voting will be unsuccessful. Make sure you’re registered now, and near Election Day. If everyone takes one other person who has never voted to the polls with them it will be more than enough to flip one, if not both houses. It’s the absolutely vital we flip them. Our lives depend on it.
A reckoning is coming… 11-6-18. Save the date!Buy this shirt: Luxashirt - Snoring I Don't Snore I Dream I'm A Motorcycle Essential T-Shirt

Snoring I Don't Snore I Dream I'm A Motorcycle Essential T-Shirt 
Snoring I Don't Snore I Dream I'm A Motorcycle Essential T-Shirt 
Snoring I Don't Snore I Dream I'm A Motorcycle Essential T-Shirt 
Snoring I Don't Snore I Dream I'm A Motorcycle Essential T-Shirt
https://luxashirt.com/product/snoring-i-dont-snore-i-dream-im-a-motorcycle-essential-t-shirt/
0 Comments