Sorry i missed your call i was on my other line, biking lovers T-Shirt

 I read this when I was thirteenish? I found it in a used bookstore and read it. The only thing I remember many, many years later is that it recommended washing your used car before selling it to get the best price, which seemed pretty obvious to me. Best summed up as forgettable.

6 Easy Steps To Grab This Product:

  1. Click the button “Buy Buy this shirt”
  2. Choose your style: men, women, toddlers, …
  3. Pic Any color you like!
  4. Choose size.
  5. Enter the delivery address.
  6. Wait for your shirt and let’s take a photograph

Buy this shirt: Luxashirt - Sorry i missed your call i was on my other line, biking lovers T-Shirt


Sorry i missed your call i was on my other line, biking lovers T-Shirt


Sorry i missed your call i was on my other line, biking lovers T-Shirt

Sorry i missed your call i was on my other line, biking lovers T-Shirt




https://luxashirt.com/product/sorry-i-missed-your-call-i-was-on-my-other-line-biking-lovers-t-shirt/





Post a Comment

0 Comments