The Quicker Sniffer Upper, Anti Biden, Pro Trump Funny T-Shirt

 "I also protect myself be being flexible. I never get too attached to one deal or one approach. I always come up with at least a half dozen approaches to making it work, because anything can happen, even to the best-laid plans."


-"The worst thing you can possibly do in a deal seems desperate to make it. That makes the other guy smell blood, and then you're dead"



Overall an interesting read and insight into the making of "The Donald".

6 Easy Steps To Grab This Product:

  1. Click the button “Buy Buy this shirt”
  2. Choose your style: men, women, toddlers, …
  3. Pic Any color you like!
  4. Choose size.
  5. Enter the delivery address.
  6. Wait for your shirt and let’s take a photograph

Buy this shirt: Luxashirt - The Quicker Sniffer Upper, Anti Biden, Pro-Trump Funny T-Shirt

The Quicker Sniffer Upper, Anti Biden, Pro Trump Funny T-Shirt

The Quicker Sniffer Upper, Anti Biden, Pro Trump Funny T-Shirt
The Quicker Sniffer Upper, Anti Biden, Pro Trump Funny T-Shirt

The Quicker Sniffer Upper, Anti Biden, Pro Trump Funny T-Shirt





Post a Comment

0 Comments