This Is How I Roll, Skate Skatepark Skateboarders T-Shirt

 

Trump: “Sure! You’re a good guy because you like me. I know it’s going to be a great book. Any book about Trump is the best book! You’re only going to write nice things, right, because you like me?”
Wolff: “But of course! Heh heh…”

If you pay close attention to the clusterfuck that is happening in this country, nothing in this book will surprise you. If not, defiantly read it and get caught up. Most of this stuff has been reported by pundits for the last couple of years, but there is plenty in here to bring one a bit of schadenfreude, which makes it worth the read. But the best thing about the book is that it's making Trump pooh his pants.


Buy this shirt: Luxashirt - This Is How I Roll, Skate Skatepark Skateboarders T-Shirt

This Is How I Roll, Skate Skatepark Skateboarders T-Shirt

This Is How I Roll, Skate Skatepark Skateboarders T-Shirt

This Is How I Roll, Skate Skatepark Skateboarders T-Shirt

This Is How I Roll, Skate Skatepark Skateboarders T-Shirt


https://luxashirt.com/product/this-is-how-i-roll-skate-skatepark-skateboarders-t-shirt/


Post a Comment

0 Comments