trump won they know it i know it you know it shirt

 

Trump: “This is my daughter Hope Hicks. She’s pretty.”

“Hello Hope, I didn’t see you down there….are you steaming the *president’s pants whilst he’s in them?”

“Yes. He enjoys it. I’m the White House Communications Director.”

Wolff: “Really? The position Bradley Whitford played in the West Wing? …huh.”

Hope: “Who? Well, as far as I know my job is to worship the *president, agree with everything he says, and make him feel good about himself at all times. I do my best to make sure he doesn’t hear anything negative about himself.”

Buy this shirt: Luxashirt - trump won they know it i know it you know it shirt

trump won they know it i know it you know it shirt

trump won they know it i know it you know it shirt

trump won they know it i know it you know it shirt

trump won they know it i know it you know it shirt


https://luxashirt.com/product/trump-won-they-know-it-i-know-it-you-know-it-shirt/



Post a Comment

0 Comments