Unicorns If You Need A Friend shirt

 The Snow Leopard’s Lady, book one in the Veteran Shifters series, is just another reason why I love all the works by Zoe Chant. No wet behind the ears, young love story this. This is a love between two seasoned mates, each older and yearning for the love they’ve never known. Wilson and Mavis discover each other at the wedding of another shifter pair, and the slowly smoldering attraction they feel bursts forth as a hot, glowing burn that erupts in passion and love. It’s about second chances and commitment and completion. Sooo good and a welcome addition . I anxiously await more stories about the Veteran shifters.


Buy this shirt: Luxashirt - Unicorns If You Need A Friend shirt

Unicorns If You Need A Friend shirt


Buy Other Products:


I HATE WHEN PEOPLE CONFUSE EDUCATION WITH INTELLIGENCE YOU CAN HAVE A BACHELOR'S DEGREE AND STILL BE AN IDIOT T-Shirt

just a proud dad that didn't raise liberals shirt

Personalized Grandma And Grandson A Special Bond Can't Be Broken shirt

Unicorns I Try To Avoid Drama shirt

why is school important but fishing is importanter shirt

After God Made Me He Said TaDa Faith Tee For A Faithful You Tshirt

After God Made Me He Said Tada Sloth

Dusty Hill 1949 2021 Texas Outlaw shirt

Dusty Hill T Shirt, Texas Outlaw Shirt

Dusty Hill Tribute T shirt, RIP Dusty Hill Shirt

Education Is Important But Fishing Is Importanter Funny Gift T-Shirt

Flamingo After God Made Me He Said Ta Da Shirt

I AM INTO FITNESS FUNNY SHIRT

I Hate When People Confuse Education With Intelligence Shirt

I hate when people confuse education with intelligence you can have a bachelor's degree idiot shirt

If You Got A Big Butt I’m Gonna Look At It Shirt

I'm Into Fitness, Fit'ness Taco in My Mouth shirt, Funny Taco Shirt

JUST A PROUD DAD THAT DIDN RAISE LIBERALS  T-Shirt

Just A Proud Dad That Didn’t Raise Liberals Shirt

Leash Your Dogs T-Shirt

Make America Florida, Trump Desantis 2024 Election T-Shirt

RIP Dusty Hill Rock N Roll Icon T-Shirt

Snoopy after God made me he said Ta Da shirt

Snoopy and Woodstock after god made me he said Ta Da shirt

STEPPING BOSS 48 SHIRT

Trump 2024 Take America Back T-Shirt


Post a Comment

0 Comments