Wake Up Drink Coffee Raise Babies Kickass Repeat T-Shirt

 Trump: “This is Michael Flynn, he’s my ‘in’ with Putin.”


Flynn: “Actually, I’m the National Security Adviser AND the guy in charge of the Russia stuff. How’s it going?”

Wolff: “I’m feeling a bit nauseous, to be honest.”

Trump: “This is Sean Spicer. He goes on TV and talks to the fake news reporters, but I don’t think he looks the part.”

“Hi Michael. I’m the Press Secretary and it’s my job to lie outlandishly for the *president every day, and if I do a good job he won’t scream at me for hours.”

Buy this shirt: Luxashirt - Wake Up Drink Coffee Raise Babies Kickass Repeat T-Shirt

Wake Up Drink Coffee Raise Babies Kickass Repeat T-Shirt

Wake Up Drink Coffee Raise Babies Kickass Repeat T-Shirt

Wake Up Drink Coffee Raise Babies Kickass Repeat T-Shirt

Wake Up Drink Coffee Raise Babies Kickass Repeat T-Shirt


https://luxashirt.com/product/wake-up-drink-coffee-raise-babies-kickass-repeat-t-shirt/

Post a Comment

0 Comments