you found it offensive i found it funny that's why i'm happier than you are shirt

 

Trump: “This is Baby Ivanka, my wife's daughter.”

Wolff: (throws up in mouth a little bit) “Hi Ivanka. Do you have a position here? “

Ivanka: “I think I’m an adviser or something. I sit here and look good and I never have an expression on my face.”

((Jared + Ivanka = Jarvanka. This is true.))

Wolff: “Who’s that woman in the corner? The one sobbing and covering her face, is she okay?”


Buy this shirt: Luxashirt - you found it offensive i found it funny that's why i'm happier than you are shirt


you found it offensive i found it funny that's why i'm happier than you are shirt

you found it offensive i found it funny that's why i'm happier than you are shirt

you found it offensive i found it funny that's why i'm happier than you are shirt

you found it offensive i found it funny that's why i'm happier than you are shirt


https://luxashirt.com/product/you-found-it-offensive-i-found-it-funny-thats-why-im-happier-than-you-are-shirt/

Post a Comment

0 Comments