Senior Mom 2022 Could I Be Any Prouder T-Shirt , hoodie, tank top, sweater, and long sleeve t-shirt
This was an amazing story. I really appreciated the way the author wrote this man's story. There was tons of information about North Korea, but the way it was presented was interesting and not confusing - I felt like it was very well organized. I am always horrified by North Korea. It seems too horrible for real life, and I can''t figure out how they keep surviving and existing as North Korea... My heart aches for Shin. He can't even feel emotions, the North Korean government was able to strip even that away from him. A government like that is dehumanizing it's people, it is all so incredible (in a very bad way). This book is well written, the story is amazing, and it presents lots of information.
Buy Products Now: Senior Mom 2022 Could I Be Any Prouder T-Shirt,

0 Comments