That's My Grand Son Out There Baseball Grandma Grandpa shirt, hoodie, tank top, sweater, and long sleeve t-shirt
I think everyone should read this book.
It’s horrifying and haunting. This book is going to stay with me a LONG time. I can’t believe that another human being would treat another human being this way. It is hard to sit with all that is said in this book but to have something like this not happen again, you have to sit with it.
The thought of many thoughts that keeps repeating in my head is that the Nazi concentration camps were only in existence for 4-6 years. These slave/concentration camps have been in existence for over 50 years. Generations have been born in, lived in ( or rather barely existed in), and have been worked to death in them. There is utter and complete disregard for human life inside these camps.
A must, must read.
After having some time to let all of the content digest. I am still terribly saddened by all the things he had to adapt to and learn after he was out of N. Korea. I don’t know how to fix it but man my heart goes out to each person that has left and/or is still there. I’m also so glad I’m not the last judge. Or a judge away.
Buy Products Now: That's My Grand Son Out There Baseball Grandma Grandpa shirt,
0 Comments