Unicorns I Was Popular Once T-Shirt, Gift shirt for Men and Women, hoodie, tank top, sweater, and long sleeve t-shirt
Although I am cautiously skeptical of recent nonfiction memoirs (even those written with help of Americans) and wary of the motivations behind some of these tell-alls (especially when religious groups back the individuals), this story---if even a percentage is true---is a devastating account of human cruelty, Holocaust-level mistreatment, brutality, child abuse, and third-world governments have gone crazy against their own populations. I have known that conditions in North Korea were bad, especially with tales of famine, poverty, incarceration, but this story simply rubs the reader raw, as innocent children and family members are starved, beaten, raped, put in forced labor, and killed by their captors in huge prison camps where their humanity is systematically robbed. Humans are resilient, but it is hard to imagine anyone surviving in these camps (and in fact, there is a very low life span even for those who hold out). Children born in the camps face a lifetime of abuse and pain, hunger and maltreatment. So few escape and tell of the horrors. A troubling, hard to read, but important.
Buy Products Now: Unicorns I Was Popular Once T-Shirt, Gift shirt for Men and Women,
Unicorns I Was Popular Once T-Shirt
Unicorns I Was Popular Once T-Shirt
Unicorns I Was Popular Once T-Shirt
Unicorns I Was Popular Once T-Shirt
Unicorns I Was Popular Once T-Shirt
0 Comments